Sunday, November 5, 2017

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day...

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day...

But not really. It's kinda nice. It makes me want to go outside and sing and dance and get drenched while having the...

--------------------

The what? The time of my life?

From what I recall, I started this blog when I was in Grade 11 English, which means this blog is probably six or seven years old. Oh, how time flies.

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day...

Or maybe not at all. That would also be nice. I think the rain is part of why I left Vancouver, though definitely not the entire reason.

It's raining today too. It's almost 4:00PM, but I haven't been able to bring myself to leave the house. I will soon though to get groceries for the week. I had this nice "me" day planned, but I'm kind of too bummed to follow soon. We'll see how I feel after a coffee.

Excuse me while I go peruse the mind of sixteen-to-seventeen year old me. I may or may not be back. Maybe writing is something that I need back in my life. One of the somethings.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment